Integrative Animal Hospital of Central Florida
2022 Neighborhood Favorite!Thank you neighbors! We are so excited to announce we have been chosen as a 2022 Neighborhood Favorite on Nextdoor. To say we are grateful for our community's continued support is an understatement. Thank you so much to everyone that voted!
October is Animal Safety & Protection Month. This month (and every month) is a time to recognize safety measures you should take to protect your pet. Check out the below safety tips:
- Be proactive. Keep all animals up-to-date on immunizations.
- Pet-proof your home. Remove or secure choking hazards and toxic chemicals.
- Identify your animals. Place tags securely on collars and even label collars with your contact information.
- In a disaster, have a plan. Who will be responsible for locating each animal in the house? How will you transport them? If it is a fire, human life takes priority. Place decals on windows and doors with the number of humans and each kind and number of pets residing in the home.
- Learn basic first aid. Caring for your animal at home will prevent a minor injury from becoming severe. Always call your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Know your animal. If your animal’s behavior changes, watch for signs of illness. Is he injured or spent too much time in the heat? Contact your veterinarian before giving human over-the-counter medications.
Orthopedic SurgeryOur trained surgeons perform a variety of orthopedic surgeries. Orthopedic surgery focuses on surgical procedures involving your pet’s bones and joints. With the help of our diagnostic lab and digital x-ray equipment, we are able to diagnose your pet’s condition and offer state-of-the-art surgical procedures, holistic treatments, and follow-up care to improve the quality of your pet’s life. Learn more here
- Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems
- SurgeryIn our continuing efforts to offer the highest quality veterinary medicine, Integrative Animal Hospital of Central Florida is pleased to provide a wide range of surgical services for our patients in Sanford, FL, and surrounding areas. From routine surgical procedures, such as spaying and neutering, to more complex surgeries, we look forward to the opportunity to care
- Pet Rehabilitation TherapyIntegrative Animal Hospital of Central Florida is excited to be able to offer canine and feline physical rehabilitation therapy at our hospital! This holistic, integrative approach to recovery and improving mobility combines the best of age-old techniques with the benefit of state-of-the-art technology. They offer a wide range of therapeutic modalities and treatments often consist
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
I LOVE Dr David and Dr Trow!!!!!! They’re so caring and you know they love all their clients unconditionally, they treat Duccio (my dog) like family. Dr Trow is amazing and I’m so glad Dr. David came back to Baldwin Park Animal Hospital, and Integrated Animal Hospital Of Central Florida his return brought my buisness back!Erica Watford
Very compassionate staff. So glad we found them. They answer every question and address every concern. Know our pet is in good handsCandace