Integrative Animal Hospital of Central Florida’s in-house laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and is staffed by skilled, trained technicians. We are able to perform in-house testing and receive rapid results for:
- Complete blood analysis by our state-of-the-art blood analyzer.
- Fecal analysis for parasites by flotation.
- Urinalysis, including analysis for protein using SSA check.
- Screening tests for canine parvovirus, and feline leukemia, and FIV viruses.
- Cytology examination of ear, skin, urine, and blood specimens.
- Fungal cultures for possible ringworm
If you have questions about diagnostic testing or want to schedule an appointment for your pet, call us at (407) 833-8868.